Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BLOGOVERSARY PARTY!!!

Thanks to everyone that participated in my blogoversary party-it was fun! Here are the results:
The answers to the quiz:
A-I do consider my clogs priceless but the answer is $61.73
B-pink boxing gloves
B-sell lemonade, iron shirts, & mow the lawn
C-Project Runway & Top Chef
A-Red Birkenstocks
B-half marathon
A-cherry drop
B-cannoli
C-reverence in church
A-Orlando
B-15th wedding anniversary
A-scrambled with goat cheese & spinach

Chris C. and Gabe S. got 100%. And the winner is...GABE!!! Would you like me to mail the Barnes & Noble gift card to you or do you want me to save it until you get home? (Gabe is currently at BYU). Just let me know! CONGRATS!!!

And now, the winner of the canned goods.....LINDSEY!!! Congrats Lindsay! Just email me at calibosmom@gmail.com with your address and I'll ship them off to you.

The winner of my third (& secret) BLOGOVERSARY contest is...EMY5. Emy had my favorite post of the day and I think she deserves it since it was a snow day where she lives. Email me at calibosmom@gmail.com with your address and I'll send you a secret surprise!!!


CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND THANKS FOR CELEBRATING MY BLOGOVERSARY WITH ME!!!!

12 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

no kidding, i was just getting on here to say i ran out of time but still wanted to play, and i missed it.
URGH.

do i hear the go-gos?

happy bbday.

Emy5 said...

I cannot believe I won. You are my friend forever. Thanks so much.

I was so bad at that quiz. There were 12 questions and when I looked back at my answers I had only written eleven. What a dunce. So I am doubly glad you showed some compassion on me on my Snow Day.

Anonymous said...

I guess I can't win them all :) Yea for the people who did!

diane said...

Happy Blogoversary! Here's to many more.

♥Shally said...

DANG! I missed it!

Happy blogiversary!!

tiburon said...

Dangit - I missed it too!

But pink boxing gloves are awesome :)

katie g. said...

I've been so busy looking up twi-stuff, i totally missed the contest. I didn't even have to look up anything, I totally knew every one of those answers - okay, I guessed on the clogs - but I got it! argghhh. How 'bout you send me some pepper jelly anyway because you love me sooo much :} Are you back at the gym yet? I hurt my knee, so I am off for three days and I HATE it! Can you believe it? Call ya later

Lauren in GA said...

Congrats to the winners!!!!!! Happy Blogoversary! You don't look a day older, girlie!

Liz said...

Happy Blogoversery! Your family is adorable and-guess what-I discovered canning this year. We are a couple of old ladies.

A-Kap said...

Happy Blogoversary! Thanks for encouraging me to join the blogosphere. Even though I have confirmed that it truly IS a time suck, I'm so glad I'm finally, regularly, recording the breathtaking moments of motherhood! Maybe this time next year I will be celebrating MY one year blogoversary.....

Gabe said...

Yeah!!! Thanks Liz! You can just wait until I get home! Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! :)

Linsey said...

Happy Blogoversary to you. Glad to be reading you again -- though I encourage breaks from blogging whenever required.

CREATE