Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sacrament Meeting: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

This is a video our family made for a class I was asked to teach on helping our kids be reverent in Sacrament meeting. We made it a couple of years ago but we just got it out for Family Night this week and we had a good laugh. I thought I'd share. Its about 8 min long so watch it when you've got a few extra minutes. Remember...Reverence is LOVE.

Here it is on YouTube and its a little easier to see...

http://www.youtube.com/user/calibosmom

8 comments:

Emy5 said...

That was TOTALLY awesome. You and your kids are stars, great actors. I am gonna get my kids to sit down and watch this. I wish I knew you guys in real life!!!

Jake said...

I can't get this to work...I will keep trying. We need help!!!!

Anonymous said...

that was fantastic. Thank you for sharing!

the wrath of khandrea said...

ah, the frightening reality of it. i've been trying to watch it for days now, sorry it's taken so long. you guys are clever. come do a guest teaching spot in my nursery class? please?

the wrath of khandrea said...

BTW, LOVE your naughty librarian look. and the taped mouths were my favorite. if the wooden spoon fails in the future, i'll try the tape.

Unknown said...

Great video! I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with the ugly part of the video. :-) Taking the time to prepare on Saturday DOES make a difference Sunday morning.
Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lauren in GA said...

Brilliant!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!!!

I like the banana peels being handed off and the huge jug of orange juice, was it?

So cool! I posted about our Sacrament Meeting troubles...it felt better to vent...*sigh* It was in my December 2007 posts...if you ever get a chance to read it you will KNOW why I adored your little movie! Bravo!!!!!

Melissa said...

hah a thanks for sharing!

CREATE