1. Kitchen sink. Ok, let me explain. My husband cut up a watermelon and decided it was bad. He then decided to put it back in the fridge and it just sat there draining its juices all over the fridge. I finally took it out and put it in the sink...yesterday. I'll get to it! You cannot see it, but the empty carmel bar pan is right next to the sink. Thanks Stie!
Hannah is eating cheese. You'll find her doing this a lot. Last week she ate an entire block by herself. That's my girl!
Solomon had a birthday party today so he is digging into his stash of goods. Glow stick and ring pop! Ahh, life is good!
6. Favorite room. Why make your bed when its just going to get messy again! YEHAW! I'll leave it at that!
7. Closet. Good thing I cleaned it last week. That's my wedding dress in the back left corner.
8. Favorite shoes. They are old and dirty but they fit like a glove and there's something about red shoes..."There's no place like home..."
9. Self portrait. Oh man, my eyebrows need some work.
10. Dream vacation: I haven't taken it yet but it would be somewhere warm and quiet.
I tag Annie, Sherry, Chris, Katie, & Bridget

17 comments:
Wow your house is so clean and organized. You are pretty amazing, and brave to do that revealing tag.
Great post.
(We have a cheese fiend at our home too!)
Thanks, Liz--I'm flattered by the tag. Funny thing...I saw this on someone's blog today & thought it was a great post. (I should have gone and cleaned my fridge and toilet right then, huh? Who knew?) I'll do mine soon...
(By the way, next time you're down this way, we should have a blog meet-up!)
Love that fridge! So roomy and the double doors....oh, la-la. I'm already in bed. I'm a loser. It's 9pm. I'll do this tomorrow. Thanks for the tag.
You totally ROCK! I knew if I tagged you, you would do it.
I totally want to see what your wedding dress looks like. And the watermelon thing is so hilarious, sounds like something Aric would do...leave it leaking in the fridge EWW!
wow. the shoes. i'll just call you "d" from now on. for dorothy. i like mean shoes that ravish your feet and torture your back. which is probably one of the reasons i have 3 herniated discs.
Awesome bed theory.. I share it. :0
I like the sink, the bed and the red shoes...we could totally hang out!
My wedding dress is also in the back of my closet. Ready for...I don't know...my next wedding?
Yay! I am so happy you made the caramel bars. And an empty pan is a happy pan.
You are darling, too, by the way. Eyebrows, shmybrows. Woman, love thyself.
P.S. I have the EXACT same fridge. We were meant to be BFFs.
Good tag!! I have never seen that one before -- good thing you didn't tag me, my house is not looking so hot. maybe I should get off the computer and do something about that, Nah! :)
This is one game of tag I am glad I am not a part of. :-)
Help. I have been tagged...but I have no idea what that means! I need to take a picture of my toilet?
Oh, never mind, I get it now...yikes. Where the heck is my camera?
that made me so happy that your bed wasn't made! i thought i was the only person alive that didn't make her bed! thank you for that, it made my day!
I'd consider taking pictures of my house for you to see, but Dave has the camera on high adventure in the Keyes with 18 scouts and my house is covered in camping crap. I'll take pictures when I get back from girls camp and then blame it on Taylor.
That is a fabulous fridge!!!!
I loved reading all of this! Great job!!
I love all of your little comments like, "Dishes are next, pal!" and "There's no place like home..." You are adorable!
And I loved the picture of you...I agree with Christy...Love, thyself! :)
Post a Comment