
It all started when our friends Mel and Amy showed up with a beautiful box tied up with string...

Mind you, since Saturday, I had already eaten two out of the six...now there was one lone cannoli left in the box. What's a girl to do?

I'll just put it on a plate so it can get out of that dark box. It needs to breathe a little.

I'll just take one bite to see if it still tastes fresh. If it doesn't taste fresh then I'll chuck it.

GOING,
Mel and Amy, if you show up to my house with these evil little pieces of heaven again.....

GOING,
I'll bow down to you. I especially like the chocolate dipped ones....

GONE! I ATE 3 OF THESE THINGS!!!
14 comments:
My mouth is watering just looking at those things. You are good-- I would have eaten them all!!
Yum oh!!! I would have stuffed them all in too! :)
i LOVE canoli!!! mmmm... but they have to be good, fresh ones from a local bakery. supermarket chains can't get it right. i miss living in the east, where there is diversity.
we have lots of lentils though.
mmm... lentils.
this post was hilarious!
Wow- those look amazing-
so nice to see your comment on my blog! :)
Way to document the gluttony.
You are very service oriented letting that poor little lonely last cannoli one out of the box to breathe. You are a true giver. I can tell.
Oh my!!! Even I WOULD NOT ADMIT to watching the HILLS!!! (and I do) hahahahah... I would watch Housewives of NYC if I had Bravo... :(
I would have eaten the entire box!!! I love cannoli's Yum Yum Yum !!!
I would have eaten the entire box!!! I love cannoli's Yum Yum Yum !!!
they are a bit sinister, arent't they? Imagine all the calories we consumed in our search for Boston's Best Connoli. Fortunately we found the BEST while we can still fit through the door.
-- The Modern on Hanover Street.
Glad you enjoyed.
A.
I misspelled Canolli. What the heck? I previewed it first and everything.
Oh they look naughty, but nice! I'll miss blogging with you for the next week. Take care!
Those things are heaven...or quite the opposite because resisting them is impossible!
Oh, love the cannoli! Lucky you! (Was that here in Boston?Yum!)
Post a Comment