Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Liz Logic




If buyer saves money by careful planning then they should be rewarded with something they have been wanting for a very long time.
The perfect clog...



I have been searching and searching for my perfect clog and I finally found them. I think I deserve them since I have been working so hard at saving in other places. They come in red, brown or grey patent leopard print. I'm leaning towards red. Think of all the money I'll save while I am wearing my super saver spender shoes!

6 comments:

Emy5 said...

I cannot believe how much you saved at Shaws. Incredible. Logically you deserve those clogs.

jessica said...

Makes total sense to me! I love Liz logic! Oh and I saw someone wearing the red ones yesterday when I was picking up my girls from school. I was totally coveting them...go for it and you better post a picture of you wearing them missy.

Jake said...

Oh, yeah...I am always logical like that.

Like today, I just returned $50 worth of stuff to Marshalls. That means I EARNED it to spend somewhere else, right?

the wrath of khandrea said...

super saver spender shoes sounds like something you need for podiatric therapy.

but kudos on the savings. i feel so proud.

Lauren in GA said...

I love those!!! Good for you! Liz Logic is brilliant :)

Anonymous said...

And they are hella comfortable - Danskos rock!

Candice

CREATE