Here we are after the 1/2 marathon-it was TOUGH but we made it through and we all finished!
I'm really proud of all of us (Matthew, me, Britt, Jake) for making a goal and seeing it through. Matthew did an excellent job-he ran at a 9 min mile pace! WOW! I had a goal of finishing in two and a half and I finished in 2:25 so I feel good. It was an absolutely beautiful day and running around the lake helped ALOT! We were expecting rain and it was just partly cloudy and not too hot. I'd consider doing it again...we'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Yay! Way to go!
I'm not saying I'll ever do a half marathon but you've put the {maybe} thought in my head.
You guys are amazing! I wish I could have followed your example, stuck to it and been there with you. Maybe next time...You inspire me.
You go girl! You did very well! Now go eat some chocolate!!
That is awesome! Huge congrats to you! I am totally impressed. Hope you had a nice massage or bath today to recoup.
I am always impressed with people who can run farther than I drive most days... :)
Good for you!!
you rocked the half marathon! great job! i'm sure having it by a lake made it so much more beautiful and kept your mind of the running, somewhat!
way to go! you could totally do it again!
You are wonder woman...no doubt about it! I feel ambitious if I run four miles! Good for you for making a goal and accomplishing it.
You are my hero!!! What a nice Mother's Day gift to yourself. :-)
-Sherry
FYI, those daisies you brought over still look amazing, 10 days later...
YOU ROCK! congrats.
awesome job!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Um you are awesome, I ran 1.3 miles this morning and just about died!!!! Happy mom day!!
Excellent job! Well done, you.
What a great goal to accomplish. Excellent job.
A huuuuge accomplishment! Something I never aspire to do but I can admire you for it nonetheless. :-)
SERIOUSLY! GREAT JOB!!!!!!
That is really wonderful!
I don't run unless something is chasing me...and even then I probably wouldn't be motivated enough ;)
SERIOUSLY.GREAT.JOB!
Post a Comment