Wednesday, January 2, 2008
They did it!
They started one year ago...they did chores for a year and the reward...DISNEY!!! They are great kids and they worked hard. We leave this weekend for Florida. I'm psyched because I checked the weather for next week and its going to be sunny and 78!!! Goodbye snow and slush...hello sun and pool! We are sooo excited...our first family trip to Mickeys palace. They are actually more excited to go to Seaworld then anything else but we'll hit all the good hot spots. Way to go kiddos...it'll be a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WOW! Have a wonderful trip. What great kiddies you have. I hope the weather stays fine. Cant wait to hear all about it!
We have the "Gambee Guide to Disney" if you want to email me at kelli@opepta.com I can send it to you. We go nearly every year and can tell you what we think are the "must see" places and the places that it's okay to skip if you are running out of time. As well as our favorite Disney restarants and water parks. Let me know if you want it.
Post a Comment