Saturday, November 22, 2008

HIBERNATION TIME!


Can I just tell you how much I loathe being cold? It is 20 degrees outside and I'm not happy. I ditched the church social tonight because I just couldn't bare the thought of going out in that freezing frigid mess.
Despite the North pole like weather, here are some things that warm my heart...


Amazing art.
I just hung this up and I love it. I am a big fan of anything Wyeth. I am also a big fan of this budding artist...
I find myself feeling the warm fuzzies when I happen upon moments like this...


Who wouldn't be happy watching Kung Fu Panda in the linen closet with their sibling?



Now, I did go out for a bit today. It is craft fair weekend and I do so appreciate a good craft fair. I actually can't stand knick knacks and most crafty fair thingy's but I do appreciate any and all creative persons. I love to browse and I rarely buy. I scan the entire fair first and then go back and buy what I like best. I bought two things today.


I am now going to make myself some cocoa and hunker down to a good chic flick...hubby is out with the boys. He better not even think about getting frisky tonight-unless he can figure a way to get it on while I am completely clothed. Do they make crotchless flannel pajamas? Do you think I could sell those at next years craft fair?

11 comments:

jessica said...

Oh my gosh you are hilarious! I am totally laughing out loud! Crotchless jammies have a market for sure, I lived in North Dakota for two years...I know they would sell like hot cakes there.

This is just another post that confirms that we were separated at birth...as I'm typing this I have my wool coat on while sitting by a heater!

Bridget said...

The linen closet movie watching....I love it!

I would not leave the house if 20 degree weather either. You made the right choice. No church social is worth that.

Anonymous said...

I watched Kung Fu panda in the linen closet with my sister!! that is so weird that we would both think to do that?

Hee Hee, crothcless flannel jammies -- still laughing at that one :)

Jake said...

I don't know which is better...linen closet theater or crotchless jammies. Your mind is a happy place.

the wrath of khandrea said...

you know it's a solid marriage with years under your belt when you can seriously put off "frisky" for warmth. you are hilarious.

by the way, love george winston. do you have the "december" album? (did i just say album???) it's the best out there.

tiburon said...

Oh see I would rather be cold than hot any day!

the crotchless flannel jammies have me rollin though!

katie g. said...

I won't tell you what temp it is today in FL. No flannel needed. Don't they sell electric blankets in NH? I do think that crotchless pjs would sell like wildfire. I am all over that jam - is it good? Haven't listened to G.W forever! thanks for adding to your play list. Chick flick? go see twilight - tell me what you think

diane said...

Can we talk about your cool ring. There is totally a market for your jammie idea.

Thursday14 said...

I can see the ad now:

"Calibosmom's Crotchless Footed Pajamas: For the Dutiful New England Woman"

As an optional accessory, you could sell some with access flaps on the top. Check out some nursing shirts for the design.

What frightens me is I think it would sell.

Thanks for the laugh...

Jenibelle said...

Can't type, too busy laughing! The comment above mine is hysterical, beyond hysterical.

Yep, I think you are on to something.

Lauren in GA said...

I agree with the others...they would sell like hotcakes!! I can see you on the cover of Fortune 500 for you brilliant idea and marketing.

I want to go watch Kung Fu panda in the closet, now!

CREATE