Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"You don't bring me flowers...anymore"

So, we got in a bit of a "tiff" the other night...he left angry and I pretty much didn't care that he said he was "going out". After 15 years together he has figured out that the best way to make amends is to make me laugh. On a side note, I'm kind of competitive so I guess he figured he would combine the two. I laughed and I got to hit him at the same time...he got to hit me too but it was funny! I give him props for creativity and style. I still like getting flowers but if you really want to get to my heart, give me a pair of pink boxing gloves anyday! Now I just I need myself a fightin' name...
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

would you mind sending those my way? i could use a pair this week...

Emy5 said...

Aweome pink gloves. Looks like you are hitting a bit below the belt on the last pic though!!

Anonymous said...

Okay it makes me so happy to see that other people solve thier marital "tiffs" with laughter!! We are the same way! Love the gloves!!

Jake said...

That looks like a great workout and couples therapy all in one! Good idea...

mahina said...

that is hilarious! did he really buy those pink gloves because of a marital tiff! very creative!

diane said...

It looks more fun than marriage counseling.

Lauren in GA said...

Girl, you are fierce with those pink gloves on...

hittin' below belt there, aren't ya? ;)

♥Shally said...

Forget the gloves-- he needs to watch out for your FOOT! :)

Anonymous said...

that is too funny! yay for hubby.

tiburon said...

What a cutie patootie! You can always come to kickboxing with me :)

jessica said...

Oh my gosh!!!!Those gloves are hilarious! I love the first picture of you looking so fierce...

Your husband is so awesome, I'm totally showing Aric this post. He needs to get some more creative make up gifts :)

Christie said...

Don't let my husband see this. I don't want him to think he can get off that easy.

Bridget said...

That is so funny! Lots of creativity points for him.

Mark Fotheringham said...

A fightin' name, eh?

How about:

The Blizzard
The Deananator
The Pink Pummeller
Ham in a (whoopass) Can

Your Bro, Mark

CREATE