Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Best Trip '09
So, I thought I'd give this a try. A challenge from Gwen Bell (and Annie) to list all the best things from this past year. Gwen has a different topic everyday that you need to post about. I'd like to see if I can do it. This has been one of the worst years of my life but underneath it all, some wonderful things have happened too and that's what I'd like to remember. Today's topic is The Best Trip of "09. The best trip for me was my trip to Florida to visit my sister Katie. It couldn't have come at a better time. I needed to get away and I needed to see my best friend and sister Katie. Nothing cheers the soul like warm weather and a wise sister that can make you laugh until your sides hurt. Thank you Katie for making my Best Trip of '09 to your home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love the Imogen Heap song that plays when I visit you! Also, Florida. I was born there and still enjoy going back. Like with Houston and Mexico, I get off the plane and my pores simply breathe. Insta-facial for free!
Yay, Liz! I'll look forward to hearing your bests, even if it was (maybe especially because it was) a hard year.
Oh I can't wait to read about all of your bests!
I've had one heck of a year too, the worst and the best all at the same time. That's life for ya...
This is such a fun idea. Reflecting on the good is therapeutic. Here is to 2010. May it bring you nothing but good.
There is nothing like a wonderful sister ☺. I am so close to my little sister.
It was my best trip too and I didn't even go anywhere! love that my bestie is related to me. mwah!
Post a Comment