Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jared


I'm not ready to write about him. Maybe I never will be. I'm terribly sad. I want to push these feelings away but I also want my world to know him and never forget him. I love you Jared and I miss you.
Jared Alden Deane

23 comments:

mahina said...

i'm so sorry!

diane said...

I am sorry for your terrible heartache.

My brother passed away unexpectedly at the age of 48, 18 months ago. One of his boys just graduated from High School and it is so hard that he is not here to watch his 4 boys grow up.

Hang in there my friend. These are hard days.

Hugs

Lindsey said...

Liz, I am sorry. I am sending prayers and wishes your way (and your husband's way) Blessings of peace for you both. Much love.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i am sorry for the anguish you and matt must be feeling. i hope you are able to find solace in the savior.

thinking of you.

ellen said...

So sorry...

Jana said...

Love to you and yours.

jessica said...

Oh Liz, my tears are your tears. I have a 2 brothers and a brother in law who have struggled with alcohol addiction. Two have been able to overcome, but one still fights the demons everyday. I will be praying for you and Matt. I hope you feel the love and that your faith will bear you up. Sending hugs your way.

Lauren in GA said...

Liz, I am so very sorry and my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

I wish I could think of something encouraging to say. I really amd so sorry.

Annie said...

Oh, Liz. I'm so so sorry.
Just heartbreaking.
Sending love and prayers.

katie g. said...

Thanks for the picture. I'm happy to remember him.
All my love to your family

Anonymous said...

Sending you big hugs and prayers! I hope you find a way to cope with this!

LindaO said...

Liz, I feel so horrible for you and your family and have been thinking about you all lots, but not quite sure what to say. I have such great memories of my younger years with Jared. It is so sad to have him gone so young. Please know that you guys are in my thought and prayers.

Unknown said...

((((hug))))

A-Kap said...

ditto on the ((((((((HUG)))))))))

Mommo said...

so sorry.....A life ended too soon is a difficult trial to bear. My prayers are with you and your family.

Pedaling said...

uhhhgghhh, it hurts.
i am so sorry.
expect to spontaneously cry off and on for quite some time.

hugs to you.

Emy5 said...

Liz,

So sorry. I hope somehow you can find peace and solace.

Thursday14 said...

Still thinking of you a lot.

Lots of love to you & your family.

Bridget said...

I am so, so sorry for your loss. There really are no other words, it is so painful. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way.

Amber said...

"Let Him Fly." That is the song playing on your blog right now. I can't think of a more appropriate title.....

Benson Family said...

Still thinking of you...Praying A lot....

The Wilkinson Clan said...

Liz and matt,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I remember him as a small boy full of life and love.
Hugs,
Renee

Vanessa said...

Liz

Lots of thoughts and hugs from Utah.

-Vanessa

CREATE