Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Best Restaurant '09


I love food especially when I don't have to cook it or clean it up. So, picking a favorite restaurant from the entire year is a tough one for me because I LOVE to eat out. I decided on two-I picked one local and one non-local. I think that's fair. My favorite local restaurant is The Big Bean. It is a great breakfast/brunch cafe. I have spent many mornings there with Matthew and a few special outings with my kids. It's too bad they close at 2pm or else I'd be there for dinner too. My favorite item on the menu is the stuffed french toast. Its stuffed with maple cream cheese and pecans-crazy good! For my favorite non-local restaurant, I'd have to pick California Pizza. I have had two great times there this past year. One in Vegas with my mom and sisters on a girls trip and the other in Boston with Matthew and our good friends the Edwards. Nothing beats good food and good friends to share your meal. My favorite pizzas are the California Club & the Pear and Gorgonzola. I like just about anything with bread and cheese. Oh man, I am hungry now. Time for lunch...it's not 2pm yet! YAHOO!

4 comments:

diane said...

My favorite thing from CPK is not pizza. I crave their BBQ chicken chopped salad. I better go there for lunch tomorrow.

jessica said...

I ate at CPK for the first time last September. I quite enjoyed my BBQ chicken pizza.

Lauren in GA said...

I love to eat out, too. I am hungry, now. You are a very convincing writer.

Linsey said...

CPK is my favorite. We never make a trip to the US without a visit there. Good choice!

CREATE