
There are not too many musicians I'd travel 2 1/2 hours(one way) to see. For Imogen Heap, I would! She is a quirky, crazy, cool mess of amazing talent. She is multi talented, uses a myriad of instruments, digital, traditional & non traditional. She does not discriminate when it comes to getting the best sound for her song. She even used a chirping bird toy. Her voice is soothing, clear, unique and her range is broad. It was a trip worth taking and I'd encourage you to give her a try. Here is her website. Her tour is coming to an end but she'll be back. Really, go see her!

4 comments:
Funny. I was introduced to Imogen by my ballet instructor a little over a year ago. I, of course, love her too. I am so jealous of your concert goings, we have to go to a show together someday. I will start saving now...
One of my best friends LOVES her. I should direct her to this post.
Jealous. I *love* Imogen Heap. Was it the Burlington VT show?
Annie-yes it was Burlington and it was a loooong drive but worth it!!!
Post a Comment