Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just a Moment of Peace '09

Sorry I missed the last two topics but I couldn't think of anything worth posting. However, I absolutely have a Moment of Peace from this past year that clearly stands out in my mind. This moment of peace was my week long trip to Sedona, Az with my husband Matthew. This time alone with Matthew was pure bliss. We went to museums, ruins, restaurants. It was our first time to the Grand Canyon and it was breath taking. To experience such beauty and happiness with the person in my life I love the most is peace for me. I am truly grateful we had this moment of peace before a rough and raging storm. I think we'll be ready for another trip after the holidays. Here is to a peaceful and wonderful December!

Gwen Bell Best of '09 Challenge

5 comments:

jessica said...

Sounds heavenly! I remember how A and I were blessed with peace before our drama began. It truly was a gift because, sadly, I didn't have a moment of peace this year. I have definitely had moments of comfort but the peace has eluded me..there is a chance that I might have peace this year if finalization happens this month.

Hoping...Praying...and Hoping some more. I know it is just around the corner...thanks for sharing your moment.

Lauren in GA said...

I am so glad you had some peace before such a brutal storm.

I remember loving your pictures from Sedona.

Hey, thanks for your very, very sweet comment on my blog. I think you give me way too much credit, though. It was so sweet to read that, though. Thanks again.

diane said...

The calm before the storm is such a gift that is we can draw upon in the thick of the mess.

You should come further south for a visit. SD is beautiful in January.

diane said...

Umm, I should preview my comments. It's late.

Linsey said...

I hope your holiday season is indeed proceeding peacefully.

I'm impressed that you've taken on this daily posting challenge. I read through her topics and was overwhelmed, you're a star!

CREATE