Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just a Best Night Out '09


Let's see...I'd have to say my best night out was on July 25th. It started with a Red Sox game and ended at The Copley Square Hotel. Great game, great food, great friends, great shopping (I tried on my first pair of Jimmy Choo's-HOT!), great sex(hey, a great night has to include that) and just a great time all around. Good thing this isn't a Worst List because I've had some worst nights out this year fur sure. I know, I know, I am trying to focus on the good. Some other good nights...Mat Kearney concert, Imogene Heap concert, Cocoa's in Flagstaff AZ with Matthew. I'm a lucky girl!

Gwen Bell Best of '09 Challenge

9 comments:

jessica said...

Red Sox, Jimmy's and good lovin'...sounds FABULOUS!

Amber said...

AMEN. Love the idea of the Best of '09 Challenge. So many great things!

Lindsey said...

So, which one of your friends did you have sex with... HHAHAHAHAHAH!!! (You can delete this comment, I just thought was funny you didn't directlty mention your husband in those few setences. )

calibosmom said...

Oh Lindsey!

Anonymous said...

I am loving these lists of yours...lots of fun to read :)

Sounds like a great night to me too!!!

diane said...

Did he watch you try on the Jimmy Choo's? Because they are some hot shoes. I need to go try on a pair. I don't know why I have never done it. I wonder how many hits you will get on this post because of your great sex comment. Keep us posted.

the wrath of khandrea said...

still jealous.

A-Kap said...

I'm glad I was able to enjoy PART of the Best Night...the game of course...I'm not kinky enough to join you in the great sex. I'm sure you and Matthew do just fine on your own. ;-) You ARE a lucky girl!! Let's make next year the BEST year after such a difficult one. We all need balance in our lives, right?

Lauren in GA said...

I loved hearing about your great night. I have to admit that I laughed out loud at Lindsey's comment.

CREATE