Here is a little sneak peek at our trip to Sedona, AZ. We had an amazing time! I recommend everyone go here at least once in their lifetime. It was beautiful!
ahhhhh...just looking at the pictures makes me relaxed.... Looks like a perfect vacation to me. Warmth, sunshine, spectacular scenery, new places to explore...all shared alone with the hubby. It doesn't get much better than that....
excellent song choice. love the video. you took some super shots, and it seems like you guys had a great time. it's so nice to get away together. i'm glad you did it.
Ahh looks like a perfect trip! What a beautiful place :) I am putting Sedona on my list of places to go without the kids (been there with them. looks more fun without!)
10 comments:
ahhhhh...just looking at the pictures makes me relaxed.... Looks like a perfect vacation to me. Warmth, sunshine, spectacular scenery, new places to explore...all shared alone with the hubby. It doesn't get much better than that....
excellent song choice. love the video. you took some super shots, and it seems like you guys had a great time. it's so nice to get away together. i'm glad you did it.
Looks like I need to make my way to Sedona! Fab video.
Ahh looks like a perfect trip! What a beautiful place :) I am putting Sedona on my list of places to go without the kids (been there with them. looks more fun without!)
I would have never thought of Sendoa as a must see...but you have changed my mind.
I thought about you sunning while I was being blown over waiting for the school bus.
Oh and LOVE LOVE the blog makeover. I want to re-do mine so bad but I'm just too lazy.
Such a fabulous video! Love the music and the photography is amazing. Whoa.
I'm so happy you got this break. You deserved it!
My one regret when I lived in Utah is I did not go down to Sedona with a friend who regularly asked me to go. LOVE the video--so beautiful!
I love the red rocks. So beautiful!
Post a Comment