
I did it ladies (and gents?)! I finally saw Twilight and you know what? It wasn't that bad. It was sweet in a vampire romance kinda way. I wasn't nearly as annoyed with the characters in the movie as I was in the book. They grew on me-pastie white and all. Now I can see New Moon tomorrow night. I would have felt a little out of place had I not seen Twilight first. Besides the cute love story, I also enjoyed the sweet cars, their beautiful house and the sound track. Good music always helps! Sorry it took me so long to see it-I get to things eventually. I wouldn't even begin to tell you what team I belong to. Actually, I'd say I'm team Dr. Carlisle Cullen-he is easy on the eyes even though I do prefer brown hair. I'm giggling right now, this is so silly to me. Hee Hee.

5 comments:
Whenever I look at the Jacob character I can't get past that the actor was Shark Boy in the movie Shark Boy and Lava girl. I wonder if he will always be typecasted and have to portray some sort of animal.
I am so glad you saw the movie becasue I think the whole thing is great fun.
Way to break out girl! You are going to like New Moon waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy better than twilight! Cuz let's face it, TL was SUPER LOW BUDGET FLICK!
I am also team Carlise...maybe because he is closer to my age than the other two. But after seeing New Moon I could just stare at Jacob. So very pretty :)
I am so glad you saw it! I am totally team Carlisle, I am not into blondes but WOW! New Moon is so good...way better than Twilight.
DITTO! New Moon is significantly better. I'm team Charlie - I dig a man with a porn 'stache. You may want a towel to wipe the drool off your face. seventeen, schmeventeen, after seeing Taylor Lautner, Demi Moore will be your new hero.
Post a Comment