I promise, I really don't like it when my kids are sick BUT I get soooo much done around the house when they are. I can't go anywhere. I can't make excuses about needing to go to Target to get this or Macy's to get that. I have to stay home and take care of sickies. This past week, Solomon got himself the H1N1-poor kid!
I got myself:
Mopped floors
Whole house dusted
Clean windows-inside & out
Clean office (it was a disaster)
All clothes closets purged (3 garbage bags)
All Halloween decor packed up & organized for next year (4 Rubbermaid bins)
Kids bathroom painted!!!
I know its only 7 things but believe me, it was a lot. I mean I did have to take care of Solomon too. I promise, I'm really glad Solomon is ALL better now... but I still have so much I could do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Quite impressive!
Even though Sully wasn't feeling good, YOU sure musta felt good after getting all that done!! WOW! VERY impressive. Poor Solomon, but lucky you!
You are amazing!! All that and you painted the bathroom?! I am totally impressed, girlie!
That is a whole lot to be proud of! I am in a very unproductive stage, having a one year old really cramps my style...but in a good way of course! I want to see the bathroom...do post some photos.
WOW! All I ever get done when they are sick is cuddles on the couch and lots of cartoon watching :)
I think accomplishing even one of those things would be a big feat. Want to come here and do the same for me?
Post a Comment