Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nana & Gene Simmons?


MY PARENTS ARE HERE!!! YEAH! Being one of eight kids and living on the other side of the country, I have to take a number when it comes to seeing my parents. I love it when they are here. They bring a great spirit into my home. My kids don't get to see my parents very often but when they are together with them, its like they haven't been apart very long. No one is shy to hug or show a new talent. They instinctively know they are my parents and are very comfortable around them. I also love it when they come because they have already taken me out to lunch twice and one of those lunches was for lobster. YUM! It should be a fun week full of games, movies, lunches & laughs. This week (and always), I am very grateful for parents that love me and love each other. They are amazing examples to me and I love them immensely. Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers! ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT AND PARTY EVERY DAY!!! CREEPY!

8 comments:

A-Kap said...

OOOOHHHH!!!!! I am SO HAPPY they are here! There is NOTHING better than having the 'rents in town. Oh how I love it. Mine arrive tomorrow. YIPPEEEEEE!!

Have a HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING my friend!! It sounds like that won't be an issue....woo hoo!

Lauren in GA said...

Only be worried if your Dad pulls out black and white face makeup ;)

That is so neat that everybody is so comfortable with each other...and lobster for lunch...I want to go out with Nana and Gene, too!!!! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

jessica said...

Your parents are so cute! You have a blessed Thanksgiving my friend!

jessica said...

Your parents are so cute! You have a blessed Thanksgiving my friend!

Anonymous said...

Great picture :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Amber said...

Wow, 1 of 8? Your parents are AMAZING! I hope you had a fantastic Turkey Day.

Lizzy Fotheringham said...

My dad and bubba look the same...it's creepy

Jake said...

You look like your mom! Cute!!

p.s. Will you email me your address? I have to send a Christmas card to my real-life New Hampshire friend.

CREATE