Jared LOVED Halloween! I too have always loved Halloween but since having kids, I've kinda backed off the scary stuff. We decided to go all out this year and pulled Jared's Halloween stuff out of the barn. We have had a blast hanging everything up-he's got some crazy scary stuff. It's fun but I find I have to escort my children around the house because the creepy stuff kind of freaks them out. Just so you know, mummy's, zombie's and bloody arms hanging around the house give little kids the whillies. We're making big plans for trick or treating too. Jared would be so happy! Here is a small preview...
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Halloween-Jared style
Jared LOVED Halloween! I too have always loved Halloween but since having kids, I've kinda backed off the scary stuff. We decided to go all out this year and pulled Jared's Halloween stuff out of the barn. We have had a blast hanging everything up-he's got some crazy scary stuff. It's fun but I find I have to escort my children around the house because the creepy stuff kind of freaks them out. Just so you know, mummy's, zombie's and bloody arms hanging around the house give little kids the whillies. We're making big plans for trick or treating too. Jared would be so happy! Here is a small preview...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
LOVE the hand on the piano :)
Jared is smiling big!!
Niiiiiicccceee. The boys approve. The problem is the scary stuff is so freaking expensive!
I LOOOOVE Halloween too! But...I don't have that kinda scary stuff.... My boy is having nightmares just with the mild decorations I have now, so I'm not goin' all "Jared" any time soon.... (Although he's worthy of it!)
good for you, liz.
Okay your music is cracking me up and if my kids were still awake it would be creeping them out.
I love to decorate for Halloween too but I go easy on the creepy for Eden's sake. She gets "bad thoughts" at bedtime all year round.
If you lived close we would definitely have a scary movie night!
That's a fun way to remember him.
That thing in the window is so creepy. I'm 39 and it scares me.
yikes! my kids would be in heaven (until bedtime). They have been begging for me to decorate for halloween all week. unfortunately, we don't have much decorating stuff for the holiday and i don't want to go out and buy it. does that make me the halloween grinch?
Awesome music~~~ My kids would LOVE you! We have a real skull (from dental school days) they always want to use for a decoration, but that's too creepy...I mean, it's really SOMEBODY. ew.
Great stuff!!! I'm jealous at your creativity.
By the way...I love your new header picture. I am sure you probably took that picture and it is breathtaking.
Hurrrrray! Our house is all decked out for Halloween with a creepy hand on the piano, too. It's the only time it gets played these days.
Your blog looks adorable!
I found your blog through Andrea's. Love your Halloween music!!!
So spooky! My kids wish I were fun like you...
Super fantastic decorations!!
Post a Comment