Thursday, October 1, 2009

If I knew my husband when I was 12...


So I know this guy and he is really really cute. He is totally funny and makes me laugh really hard. He has a wicked cute butt and some have even said he has nice calves. I have to admit, I have kissed him and he totally rocks my world!!! Oh yeah, he is supposedly a super cool writer and he'll probably write a book or something. All I know is that today is his birthday and I think I'll make him a cake. This guy is totally awesome!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATTIE!!

A-Kap said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the studmuffin!!!!! You are one lucky gal and he is one heckuva lucky guy!!!!

Jessica S. said...

Happy B-day to the man with the nicely defined calves!

the wrath of khandrea said...

what a funny way to say it. so very twelve.

great picture of the birthday boy!

diane said...

Totally rad.
I want cake.

jessica said...

Happy birthday to your man! He has to be super cool to be married to you...

Amber said...

Since you were 13? That is AWESOME! What a cute picture and happy birthday to him!

Benson Family said...

Lovin' the updated pic and graphics!!!

Jake said...

I always think it's a good thing my husband and I didn't meet until after those awkward years...

Happy b-day! (Late)

Lauren in GA said...

Nice calves are such a winning point.

Happy Belated Birthday!

I know he enjoyed hearing this from your twelve year old self.

Anonymous said...

this post made me laugh:). happy belated birthday. hope the cake and kissing were both enough to rock his world:)!

CREATE