Sunday, April 13, 2008
I AM FINISHED!
This is what I will be doing in 10 minutes from now. My talk is over-thanks everyone for your great comments! They really helped and motivated me to work hard on writing about the subject of teaching by example. You are all wonderful examples and I don't find any of you at all annoying! See previous post if you are clueless right now. The best part-Yesterday, I got myself a new pair of shoes, a shirt, and jacket-because of course, I had to feel good about myself up there on the stand!
Labels:
Introspection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhh aren't you glad it is over??? Now, I have one to look forward to... being a keynote speaker for a combined RS/YW meeting and speaking on being your own kind of beautiful... Great.... now I have to be totally inspirational. (I'm definitely not feeling up to it today) Oh well, I guess I have some time to think about it.
just for the record, I was sitting in the "audience" and she looked great in her new shirt (I didn't see the shoes) and it was such an excellent and inspiring talk. She definately deserves a little nappie.
good job, lizzie
Nothing better than Sunday naps!!
I bet you did awesome.
Ahhhh, breathe a sigh of relief! You deserve a nap! Don't drool on your beautiful new couches, okay! :)
I'm sure you did a great job! Congrats!
I'm so jealous of that nap! You have the perfect element of sunlight hitting your face. I LOVE that.
Congrats on being done. Let's see the photos of this new outfit!
I too want to see the new outfit! I'm sure the talk was great and the outfit is probably fab. A nap is definitely in order.
I totally thought about you giving your talk today. We had ward conference so I kinda zoned out a couple of times...
And after reading this post I decided that getting a new outfit is totally part of preparing for my talk. That way I can feel good about how I look even if my talk stinks...
I just realized that not only do I speak in sacrament meeting that day...I have to teach in YW and speak at the youth fireside all in the same day...Honestly it's going to be the Jessica show! I definitely deserve a new outfit!
I agree...pictures required! I hope your nap was long and blissful. I love Sunday afternoon naps.
That is how I'll feel next week after my 3-year-old is finished with her first ever talk in Primary. :-)
Glad it went well!
the first thing i noticed was what i thought was a piece of repair tape on your BRAND NEW FURNITURE! i was very upset.
so i clicked to enlarge, and guess what? it's a starburst wrapper.
phew.
So cute that you call your Sol Sully! We call ours Solly sometimes, but everyone at school calls him by his full name. I have another friend who named their kid Solomon a year after us and they called us up to ask if it was OK. hello, it's a great name. Use it! My next boy will be levi. But I'm not having any more kids. So you can have it!
Post a Comment