Well hellooooo! It's been awhile. I've been hibernating but I'm waking up and opening my eyes and stretching out the kinks! I want to talk about the power of walking for just a moment.
"Marriage in a rut? Job stressing you out? Kids whining all the time? Well, have I got the cure for you! It's called the POWER WALK! Grab your spouse or a friend and go! In just 30 minutes a day or even every other day, it can give you that much needed time to talk. It can give that much needed fresh air to clear your brain and it can get you away from those whiny cranky kids! After your POWER WALK you'll return ready to take on any challenge! You'll not only feel better, you'll look better too!"
Matthew and I take walks all of the time. It's quick, non strenuous and gives us just enough time to talk uninterrupted about our day. Try it! I promise you won't be disappointed!
Other random things:
Hannah is turning 13 on Sunday-heaven help us all!
Our home is still on the market-I'm not stressing at all. Really!
Caleb is driving and I love it except for the gas and insurance we pay.
I gave up all drinks (Diet Coke) except water for lent. It's going well. I haven't beaten anyone to death.
I've gained a few pounds-trying to remember why I gave up Diet Coke.
Matthew has the norovirus. It sucks when he's sick. I've been spraying Lysol on everything.
The other day Solomon said, "Did you know Jim Carey draws cartoons?" "He does?" We asked. "Yes, it says on the back of the Bruce Almighty DVD case that Jim Carey is a comic genius!" I love Solomon!
Well, I hope to be back to my bloggy more frequently. Sorry for the long pause but like I said, I've been asleep for a few months. HAPPY SPRING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Happy Spring to you, too, my dear!!
You still have your awesome sense of humor, I see. I really enjoyed your comment of, "It's going well. I haven't beaten anyone to death." concerning your Diet Coke, "fast".
Evan (my oldest) gets his Learner's Permit this summer. I am stealing your line of, "heaven help us all!" concerning that. The streets of Georgia may never be safe again.
Welcome back! I've missed you! I need more than 30 minutes away from these whiny, cranky kidlings....a month would be nice..... And when you go back to Diet Coke, just have one a couple times a week if you were feeling bad about having one once a day. Everything is good for you in moderation, right? Well, almost everything...... I had NO idea Jim Carey draws cartoons. Thank you oh wise Solomon. ;-)
Finally! Nothing against Meals on Wheels - but...
You are so right 'bout power walks. If I could only do it in the winter, I might not hibernate as much as I do here in NE.
Welcome back.
Post a Comment