Sunday, August 7, 2011

Options Are Good

Moving to Utah has never been an option...until now.  Matthew and I have always said, "it's great to visit but it's not where we would ever live".  Something changed and since Utah isn't much different, I guess the change was in us.  Having just spent three weeks of my summer there and actually unpacking instead of living out of my suitcase like I usually do, I experienced a bit of what it might be like if I really lived there.  I liked it!  My entire extended family lives out West-why wouldn't I want to be closer to them!  They are amazing! We are not moving to Utah by the way...yet- but I'm happy that at least it's an option.  There are still things we need to do here in New Hampshire-a business to run, a book to write, relationships to mend.  So until then we are here in our beautiful New England. Utah...keep the light on for us, we'll be there soon!

6 comments:

Mommo said...

I would totally LOVE that option for us. Ohio was a "pit stop" in the road for us.....13.5 years ago. ;) I hope things work out just the way you want them to.

Lauren in GA said...

I so agree. Options are good, indeed. ☺

I am glad you loved your time there this summer so much.

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, and by the way, I LOVE your new profile pic!

the wrath of khandrea said...

wow.

the wrath of khandrea said...

seriously.

Shannon Gish said...

Phew! That was close. So glad you are still in New Hampshire. But options are good - and the west is a good one.

CREATE