Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Little Bit of This and That

It's June.  It's busy.  It's fun....

Field Day-"Rock Stars"
We made and served 500+ shaved ice cups.

Garden before...


Garden after...

New storm door- I LOVE IT!!!  (It's the little things)
 
Hannah's last game-look at the determination!

A fantastic family trip to the White Mountains-our home away from home!

Hope you're having a busy fun June too!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am coveting your garden and your storm door. You are right, it is the little things :) Happy JUNE!

jessica said...

Oh how I want a storm door!!!! A garden will be a miracle this year...these are some serious crazy days. I just have to get through this week and then I can relax...sort of.

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, that storm door is a true thing of beauty!!

Your garden looks GREAT!

I love the picture of Hannah. You can tell she is fierce on the field!

CREATE