Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's gonna be a looooong week

Looks like a good time to get some indoor projects done...
Sun
Rain
58° | 52°
Mon
Rain
58° | 47°
Tue
Showers
63° | 49°
Wed
Showers
61° | 50°
Possibilities:  Clean out closets, paint a bathroom,
organize pantry, mop, plan for girls camp,
teacher gifts, organize photos, so many things
to do.  What would you do?

4 comments:

jessica said...

That is exactly what our forecast looks like this week! It is so depressing...thankfully it was a nice day yesterday long enough for the half marathon so I shouldn't complain too much :(

jessica said...

Love your playlist btw...

A-Kap said...

Sooo much to do indoors and all I wanna do on this yucky, rainy, grey day is take a nap. I'll just go get me a diet coke and fold some laundry instead....

We should all get together and have an "organize photos" GNO sometime.... I have been wanting to organize my photos for YEARS.

Lauren in GA said...

I always like to nap on rainy days...


...because I am really bad at being productive...

I think your ideas are great, though.

CREATE