You had me at the Tang stand. I am a huge fan of the orange stuff...I eat it by the spoonfuls. Then you threw in Quincy Market and I was beaming AND THEN I saw Copley...I about leaped out my seat. I used to work there. Oh I am so jealous of your fun fun times...
6 comments:
love the pictures. but i believe it's the chahles rivuh. check your spelling.
also love this version of overkill. one of my faves.
You had me at the Tang stand. I am a huge fan of the orange stuff...I eat it by the spoonfuls. Then you threw in Quincy Market and I was beaming AND THEN I saw Copley...I about leaped out my seat. I used to work there. Oh I am so jealous of your fun fun times...
Fun and simple! Love it! btw: I viewed your "reverence video" which was posted to the side of your vacation one. Hilarious.
I wanna spend my spring breaks with the Deane family!!!!
Looks like it was great!
I love that the thumbnail picture (is that what it is called?) is the one you have on your sidebar of the sunglasses. Such a great picture.
Speaking of pictures...I love your new profile picture.
Liz looks like you guys made the most of your break! Your family is adorable. Love the music on your blog and the squirrel post-very funny!
Post a Comment