Hannah entered the world on her terms. I was scheduled for an induction 12 years ago today at 7am. My water broke at 5am. From the beginning, Hannah wanted to do things her way.
12 years later, she hasn't changed a bit.
Happy Birthday Hannah!
I'm so glad you are my daughter!
I love you!!!

9 comments:
HANNIE!! That red face is cracking me up. LOVE that kid. That Greg Laswell arrangement is fantastic btw.
There are few moments more precious than that moment in a hospital bed with your newborn child in your arms.... And it just gets better and better after that - especially with lil girls like Hannah! Her last year before the dreaded teens!! Yikes.
William Wordsworth wrote, "Heaven lies about us in our infancy..." and I think it remained with your sweet Hannah. Happy Birthday to her...
Awwwwwwww...that top picture makes me teary!
I love what you wrote about her. How she entered the world on her terms. A very good character trait, indeed.
Such a beautiful young lady. So sweet to watch our babies grow up into such great people. Great job Liz!
Happy Birthday to your girl!!!
Happy Birthday to your little lady! She is beautiful. This post is making me all emotional for some reason...maybe it's because my baby girl is going to be eleven and I can't handle it!
Happy Birthday to your sweet Hannah!
Hannah is such a sweet spirit who has a special place in our little family. Addie loves her and I am so glad she will have someone like Hannah to look up to. Great outfit BTW!
Post a Comment