If you wake up looking a bit "Grievous" like I have the past few days, here are some tricks of the trade to slay those red puffy eyes.
1-steep 2 herbal tea bags
2-dot some olive oil under eyes
3-put tea bags in freezer
3-put very cold compress over eyes while waiting for tea bags to get cold
4-cold cucumbers work too
5-put cold tea bags on eyes
6-drink herbal tea (hydrate)
7-breathe and relax for 5 min
8-go about your day and when people tell you, "you look tired" show then the above picture and say this is what you looked liked this morning so things have improved. Or you could just get your light saber out and let them have it.


9 comments:
Ha! I'm a fan of letting them have it with a light saber. Seriously awesome, though. Have never heard of the olive oil thing, but am totally trying it. Thanks so much for sharing!
Who shared my picture with you? I thought I was safe.
Sadly, I think I do wake up looking like this, so I'm going to have to give this a try.
Great tips! I knew about the cucumbers, but I'd never heard about the olive oil or the tea bags. Awesome!
I've never tried anything like this, but I'm sure I should!! Thanks for the tip!
I prefer to just use my Jedi powers on them instead. :)
Excellent advice.
Loving the Florence & the Machine tunes... and the idea of carrying around the pic for a before/after!
Good tips, but my bags are here to stay. :)
You are so, so, fun and funny! I loved these tips. And I love the clever title and the light saber comment. I need to try this.
Seriously hilarious post(How 'bout that oxymoron?) btw: LOVE the header picture. It is totally you!
Post a Comment