
Without a Map by local author and UNH professor Meredith Hall. It is her memoir and its really good.

Sweetness At The Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley. A GREAT little mystery as told by a young British girl. The youngest of three sisters-I can totally relate!!!

Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher. Very honest and very funny!

Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott. This is what I am currently reading and so far so excellent! Recommended by both of my amazing sisters.
I'll be back when the sun and warmth make their way north. Until then, happy reading and napping!

4 comments:
Sounds dreamy...napping and reading. When C isn't destroying my house or putting himself in danger I will join you in nappy reading land.
I love seeing your blog pop up on my google reader. It makes me so happy!
I was going to say exactly what Jessica said...sounds dreamy...napping and reading....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm living vicariously through you right now.
The cover of Carrie Fisher's book makes me laugh. When I hear her name I always think of her with those, "cinnamon buns on the sides of her head" hairstyle.
I love the "reverse Star Wars text" on the cover of Carrie Fisher's book!
Love having new books to check out...
Post a Comment