
My blog friend Stie, started a "How To Tuesday" so I thought I would contribute. My How To today is all about keeping your bathroom smelling fresh and odor free. There are a couple of products we use around here that work great!
First is Citrus Magic.
It is a natural odor absorber that has a lovely citrus smell. I only open it half way in my small bathrooms as it can be very strong. It lasts for quite awhile too.
The next thing I use is a MUST for every bathroom in your house and even in your purse for "on the go" use.
My friend Amy and I found this lovely gift in a local shop as a joke but now we both use it religiously and have returned to buy more.
It is PooPourri (the snooty version) or Trap A Crap (the white trash version). All you do is spray 4-6 shots directly onto the toilet water before "use" and it literally traps the smell. Genius!
This stuff is amazing!!! It is a little bit pricey but a little goes a long way-its worth it!!! If you are tired of walking into the bathroom after your 8 year old son has "dropped a deuce" or your husband has "dropped the kids off at the pool" and gaging from the lingering odor, then these two products are for you!!!
This has been my How To Tuesday-Thank you!




11 comments:
Haha! Thanks, Liz, informative and hilarious. I think I have a new system for the stinky rooms in our house :)
BEST. HOW-TO. EVER.
I don't think I can put up a post with a straight face ever again after awesomeness like this one. So funny.
AND so informative. You slay me.
Thanks for playing along, friend!
I gots ta get me some...LOTS...of that stuff!!
I have an unusually sensitive nose so these two little gems of info will go far with me! Love you girl!
HA HA! Do you live at my house?
HELLO! Why did I not know of this sooner? My two biggest offenders are not going to be living with us anymore! Of course two regular offenders are still here - it's never too late to learn. (Seriously, where do you get it?)
Love it Liz, I am going to have to get me some!
I've got to have some of this! Would it be bad form to give some as a gift?
I've got to have some of this! Would it be bad form to give some as a gift?
Love, love, love. Now I know what I am getting people for Christmas next year. Screw making pepper jelly, trap a crap is WAY better and more pratical.
God bless you for this!
Post a Comment