Friday, November 5, 2010

A Must See Movie

I don't care what you have to do to see this movie but it's a must!  Rent it, buy it, illegally download it-whatever, but you really need to watch it! Temple Grandin is the true life story of, Temple Grandin.  She is autistic and found her way through life on her terms.  She also wrote a book called The Way I See It.
Claire Danes is exceptional and from what I read, won an Emmy for this role.  The movie itself took home 7 Emmys.  I plan on turning it on for my kids too-its PG and tells a wonderful story about someone that sees things differently. Temple Grandin gets 4 stars!

6 comments:

Linsey said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm adding it to the "things to see and read after grad school" list right now. By the way, you should go, to grad school, you'd love it. And, even with all the craziness of life, it fits in, somehow, it just does.

jessica said...

I will totally check this movie out...if you love it I'm pretty sure I will too! BTW love that new pic of you and Matt on your blog. You guys look so stylish.

Lauren in GA said...

Thank you for the recommendation. I LOVE Claire Daines. I think that she is so, so, so, talented.

katie g. said...

That's so funny we saw it on the same weekend. I just got it in the mail on Fri from Netflix. I also recommend "It's kind of a funny story" It's a little independent gem. It made me laugh out loud and cry A LOT. When you see it, you'll know why

Shannon Gish said...

You are so right about that one. I ordered it on demand to have as back-ground noise during some home projects, but got so distracted with the storyline, I sat on down and watched it while my projects went undone.

Great movie for sure!

Tralar said...

Thanks for the recommendation Liz. We will definitely check this one out.

CREATE