Thursday, November 4, 2010

Funny Modern stuff

Some very funny lines from Modern family last night.  Love that show.  I think the Biscuit line could be the funniest thing Cameron has ever said. 

"I think that gay cruise has sailed." 

"Oh, I'm just in bed with my mom. Stop freaking out, it is not coming true!"

"Nice to meet you. Oh, sorry, I burned my ladyfingers."

"HOW was it a big day for Biscuit, Mitchell? How?"

"Is that your college cheer leading baton?"
"Not when you're on the business end of it."

Have a great day everyone! Its rainy and cold here.  Reruns and cocoa  for me!

4 comments:

A-Kap said...

"You did one production of Godspell in a barn. You're barn folk!"

"With all you do for me, including going to the gym four times a week to keep me interested, I got this."

"You're worried about germs? I've seen you kiss a pigeon on the mouth."

Pretty much every line in that show is worth repeating for yet another good laugh. Oh how I LOVE that show!! Thanks for more laughs tonight!!!!

Thursday14 said...

I laugh so freaking hard watching that show!!! This part from the first episode of the season still makes me laugh, where they were talking about how completely un-handy Mitch is:

Mitch to Jay: "Remember how much fun we had when we built that bookshelf together?"

Jay (talking head to camera): "That was my Vietnam. And I was in Vietnam."

the wrath of khandrea said...

by far, the best moment was when cam picked up the wrong baby. even skip laughed at that, and he's trying really hard to hate this show.

jessica said...

Andrea said pretty much what I was going to say...BEST SHOW EVER! Do you watch Raising Hope? Equally hilarious!

CREATE