I imagine today we would have had cake together so that's what we're going to do. Do me a favor, hug someone extra tight today and tell them you love them. Then go get yourself and big piece of your favorite cake and enjoy! Happy Birthday!
Happy Belated to Jared from us - even though we never had the priviledge of knowing him. We will do a gish group hug and share a smile with a stranger today in his honor.
5 comments:
he shares a birthday with skip! i'll put an extra candle on his cake tonight.
love the new header pic. cool!!
Awwwww, what a great idea. I am glad you ate cake. I am sure that made Jared happy ☺
Happy Belated to Jared from us - even though we never had the priviledge of knowing him. We will do a gish group hug and share a smile with a stranger today in his honor.
Bittersweet day. I am sure you were all a great comfort to each other!
Happy Birthday Jared! Hugs to you and Matt!
Post a Comment