Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pullin' an All Nighter


So, I had an indoor soccer game at 8:30 last night-which is kinda late for me now that I am the parent of a seminary student-I'll blog about that later...
Any who, I decided that to stay awake for the game I would drink a Diet Coke around 4pm and then pop two Excedrin and 7:30 pm. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??? Do you notice the time I am posting this? It 4:30 AM!!! I have to be "UP" in an hour to make lunch for seminary boy. I have a busy day tomorrow too-looks like I'll be downin' another Diet Coke Excedrin shooter just to make it through the day. Maybe I'll post tomorrow and we'll see how loopy I am...
GOOD MORNING!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

oohh. Not good. Good luck with your day!

the wrath of khandrea said...

oh baby! it's all crystal clear to me now. just came from reading the comments you posted on my blog... at 2:am. i'm gonna have to say the wee hours bring out your A game, baby. FREAKIN FUNNY! i can totally picture you pinging around blogland like a spider monkey on crack. please be sure to post a picture of your crash today.

jessica said...

I hate that night after an all nighter...the heavy eyes, the thick head, the jitters...YUCK! So sorry. I hope you kicked A at your soccer game though! Did you play or was it one of your kiddos? Either way I like writing "kicked A".

Lauren in GA said...

I had the same question as Jessica. Are you the indoor soccer player or is one of your kids.

I have a seminary student next year. He isn't getting enough sleep as it is. I am worried about next year.

Andrea makes me laugh...spider monkey...

CREATE