Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love this!

Eric Carle Blog: A Day in My Life

Click on the link above to check out Eric Carle's blog post. This made me smile from ear to ear. What a day! What a life! Makes me want to eat pancakes and then paint all day. Have a great day everyone!!!

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

He is so adorable. I had never seen a picture of him before...he looks just like I pictured him, really.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i heart him. i have for years.
now here's something i find interesting. how is it that someone so famous can have a blog that gets so few comments? it's like hurley from LOST. ever read his blog? i mean, these famous people are using blogspot, for crying out loud! and hardly anyone comments on their stuff! can you explain that? i mean, if you leave a comment, you are then vicariously famous, right? so why wouldn't you?
'splain. please.

jessica said...

SO sweet! I think I have a new blog to follow...thanks for sharing!

CREATE