This is a pretty long slide show of our family reunion trip to San Diego but watch if you have some time. It was so much fun! San Diego is a great place-it was our first time visiting and I hope we get back there again. We didn't get to do even half of what we thought we would. Of course, we had to hit Legoland and the zoo-we have priorities! I have such a great family-it really is a blessing that we all get along and have so much fun together. Lots of laughs and adventures including a 4am trip to the ER for stitches and a 4am giant Slurpee vomitfest. My sister Amy and her husband Duff got to deal with those messes-I bow to you two!
Thanks to my parents for providing the beach house to fit us all and my brother Mike for hosting this years reunion!
7 comments:
GREAT pics! How did we not get any sister fotos? criminal! I'm meeting with a trainer tomorrow so I can get some size 4 MK jeans next time. Miss you already!! mwah!
YOU CAN DO IT! I'm gonna see you in January. We'll go shopping! Miss you too. Mway mwah!
Thanks for the entertainment while I nursed my babe! Loved the pics! Family reunions/vacations are the BEST. And San Diego is such a great place to visit. SO much to do and see. I'm glad you had such a good time!
looks like you had a blast! i'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy some family time.
What fun. Thanks for sharing pix of your travels! :)
When I see those pictures of what they can create with Legos I am totally blown away. It is unreal.
Looks like it was all such great fun...besides, of course, the stitches and the vomit.
So awesome! We are now a five-hour drive from San Diego...I cannot wait to take my kids to Legoland.
p.s. You DO need to read the Haven Kimmel books. Start with "A Girl Named Zippy"...you will laugh. I promise.
Post a Comment