Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy, busy, busy


You know you've been busy when you haven't had toilet paper for three days. We just keep moving from bathroom to bathroom-wherever there is a roll. We are now officially out and have resorted to tissues and wipes. I refuse to use napkins so it's time to go shopping...

5 comments:

Prof. Willard Winquind said...

If somebody dosen't love you they just haven't met you

Lauren in GA said...

You are hilarious!

...and that has happened around here, too. Luckily we had baby wipes and we didn't manage to plug the toilets.

jessica said...

I was just about to email you to check in...I think I still will when I have a moment...seriously what is it these days. I can't catch my breath let alone worry about toilet paper. I miss you though and I am thinking about you!

xoxo

jessica said...

OH and I have this song on my workout playlist and I think of you EVERY time I hear it...

Renee said...

Liz, It is summertime!!! :)

CREATE