Friday, April 30, 2010

Look what I can do....


That's right boys and girls-we are now a trampoline family. This is what happens during Spring Break when plans fall through, and the kids are in the back seat of the car saying, "What are we doing? Where are we going?". It took a couple of hours to put together with only minor injuries-Matthew got stung by a wasp-twice. Rules have been posted, children I have never seen were in my yard, and my kids slept like babies last night. So far I like the little tramp!

Here is a little movie about some happy stuff going on around here...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too fun!! I so want a tramp but hte hubby says no. Maybe someday we can wear him down :) Anything that makes the kids tired at the end of the day I am all about!


Hey the video wouldn't work for me, it says it is private.

Lauren in GA said...

I loved the video. You have still got it, baby. You are brave swinging upside down like that. I rememember when you posted video of you going around and around on a bar like that once. You are my hero.

The trampoline is so lovely! Having eveybody sleep well is such a bonus!

jessica said...

I'm so jealous of the tramp. We hope to get one in about five years when C can jump and I won't fear for his life.

You have some serious skills girlfriend! I never could do a cherry drop by myself. I always had to have someone hold my hands.

Here's to even a happier summer!

Amber said...

Sigh. I am trying to convince my husband to get a tramp. He says not until the kids outgrow their playset. I had one growing up and LOVED it, as will your kiddos!

A-Kap said...

Love that slide show. Love your family. What exceptional parents to simply enjoy each other at a park. Love that. And I wanna tramp now. Maybe I should come over and jump these babies outta me...??!!

CREATE