
I never knew being me (wife, mother, friend etc.) meant putting out so many fires. I should be a full fledged Fire Chief by now. It might be worth it if I had a big red shiny truck to drive around. I could sail through traffic lights with my annoying siren and be the hero...and today is only the first day of Spring Break. This week should be interesting. It is 6:45pm and I haven't even showered today. You can't hear it, but I am actually laughing. It's all good.

4 comments:
I am glad that you are laughing and that things are good.
Putting out fires is so exhausting. Good job for juggling so many things and being able to put out fires on top of it.
you would probably look hot in turnouts.
Gurlfren'...we seriously have to get together soon.... I need me some LIZ TIME!!
Well put...I always say that I feel like I'm a ref in a game that never ends. During spring break I was so cranky by the end of the week I had the girls in different rooms most of the day. I couldn't take it anymore!
Post a Comment