Remember the day we met? A NH cop had just stopped me for an un-seatbelted child in the backseat! I am going to show this to all my kids. One in particular fights the seatbelt rule. Great visual!
I did not expect that at all. I thought it was going to be a public service announcement about spending time with family. I agree, very, very, creative.
6 comments:
So now not just Kleenex but also seatbelt commercials make me cry. What's up?!
pretty good dramatic effect.
cool rendition of a nina simone classic on your tunes there.
Remember the day we met? A NH cop had just stopped me for an un-seatbelted child in the backseat! I am going to show this to all my kids. One in particular fights the seatbelt rule. Great visual!
I did not expect that at all. I thought it was going to be a public service announcement about spending time with family. I agree, very, very, creative.
So powerful...and says a lot more than to just wear your seatbelt.....
Love it love it love it. I posted it on Facebook....This is wonderful.
Post a Comment