I just want to post something/anything so that horrible picture of my unicorn head isn't the first thing I see when I look at my blog. So, I will just ramble a bit about what I am up to these days.
-My extended family started our own Biggest Loser contest on Sunday. We have until July 10th to get to our winning weights. BIG money and bragging rights are at stake so its going to be a blood bath of fun.
-I'm bummed. My two sisters are in Florida together and I'm not with them. They are having tons of fun without me and I'm sad. I'm glad they're having fun though.
-I am not eating refined sugar 5 days a week. So far so good. I have cravings for sweet things around 4 pm but I stay busy and they usually go away. I spend the week looking up delicious desserts I can make for my sugar induced coma weekends. This weekend-Lemon Icebox Bars. I'll let you know how they taste.
-American Idol started and it is the best bargaining tool for my sweet(whiner) daughter. I almost wish it were on 7 nights a week but then my husband might move out.
-My youngest is having a horrible time falling asleep and he wakes up almost every night. We are trying to figure out whats up with the kid. Bad dreams? Stress? School? Breathing problems? We'll figure it out-hopefully sooner than later.
-Girls Night Out tomorrow night! LOVE getting out with my friends and eating at Not Your Average Joe's is a great place to go. Can't wait!
Have a great weekend! Eat lots of sugary sweets!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You better be planning on eating some serious sweets tomorrow night!! You hardly need to lose weight...but being the supportive friend that I am, I'm rooting for you to win some dough!
Do those bars really count? They look like they might be "healthy".
They are on the healthy side of the dessert aisle but thats not the only thing I plan on eating.
I love a good competition!! The one I am doing has made me rethink my 3pm chocolate craving :)
Have a great sugar weekend!
Awww, C'mon...I like the unicorn picture!!!
Our 6 year old is having trouble sleeping, too. I wish I knew what to do.
Enjoy the sugar coma!!!!!! What a way to go ☺
No sugar for five days! That might just do me in, I hate to say it but "I have a fever and the only thing to cure it is more sugar!"
I am so sorry about the sleepless nights. I know them all to well. I hope you get that figured out soon.
Sweet dreams friend!
You were sorely missed. I'm convinced that D-world is the most fun with adults.
Just wanted you to know that I made your Lemon Icebox bars and they are the recipe we are using for the dinner I am in charge of for our "Healty" RS dinner next week. Thanks for a yummy, healthy dessert!
Post a Comment