Life is good, life is interesting, life is hard but I'm happy today. Today I'm also feeling silly...
I found the following poem on an actual unicorn poetry site. Too funny!
Enjoy and have a great weekend! It's pre-birthday weekend for me and I'm going to live it up. Festivities will commence today!
Look into her eyes
what do you see?
Do you see you there,
or something so different?
She is not like you,
her soul is too pure.
She is one of them,
she's a unicorn.
Do you know,
what a unicorn is?
Do you know,
where they go to play?
She knows, look into
her all knowing eyes.
She has seen them play,
and she was seen them laugh.
She is a unicorn,
far different from you.
I am with her now,
because I'm one too.
Just keepin' it real-thanks Stie!

11 comments:
You know how I love silly :).
Happy birthday! Hooray! It's time for a birthday lunch out. Watch for my email....
Yay! So happy you played along in all your unicorn glory. You look fabulously happy, which is the best part of keeping it real. Happy upcoming birthday!
There is not a unicorn poetry site...really!? Of course you found it you silly girl!
I am sending you the happiest birthday wishes ever! I was just about to email you...in just two short hours we will be sitting in front of a judge getting C's adoption finalized!!!! So yes, I am a happy girl too!
OH how I love birthdays that last more than one day! Yay for you!!
And that is one silly picture. Nothing better than silliness to get you in the mood for birthday festivities! ENJOY!
Lady, you are cracking me up. I love silly moods...sometimes I get so silly my kids want to flee.
You are a darling unicorn. Now all you need is a rainbow and fairy dust and you are set.
Oh, and Happy coming up Birthday!
dare i even ask what you were doing on a website that touts unicorns as real???
do you still collect lisa frank stickers too?
*snort* Lisa Frank stickers...I love Andrea...
I used to collect those...don't tell anyone.
This reminded me that my life is an absolute wasteland of unicorns these days. Thanks for the reality check.
You are the real deal. I love your new do. Fabulous.
OH honey, step away from the poetry site- that's right, nice and slow...
Happy birthday hottie!!xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment