Looks like so much fun! I love that Matt had a camera while he was going down the mountain.
We enjoyed a 50 degree MLK day. The sun was heavenly. I ran five miles and cleaned organized my garage in honor of MLK. You lived it up way better than I did.
What GREAT pics!! Beautiful! We spent the day test driving some mini-vans...what better day to check out how well they drive? (Not that it was planned around the weather, believe me!) I would MUCH rather have been sledding!!!!
8 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love that Matt had a camera while he was going down the mountain.
We enjoyed a 50 degree MLK day. The sun was heavenly. I ran five miles and cleaned organized my garage in honor of MLK. You lived it up way better than I did.
What GREAT pics!! Beautiful! We spent the day test driving some mini-vans...what better day to check out how well they drive? (Not that it was planned around the weather, believe me!) I would MUCH rather have been sledding!!!!
Cool commemoration.
The last time I went sledding I slammed into a tree and split my chin open. It wasn't pretty.
I can't get it to work...now I don't get to see your wonderful commemoration. Whaaa.
I love that stortime picture on your sidebar. (and I love the Cows that type book)
Not sure whats up with the video-none of my video posts are working today. Check back later.
So sad...still not working for me...I'll just pretend I can see it.
You are a sexy snow bunny!!!!!!
How was that?
I love the song you have playing.
You people know how to party!
It worked!! Loved it!
I stand by my comment that you are a sexy snow bunny ☺
Post a Comment