Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just a Best Album '09


The album that is rockin my world right now is Mat Kearney City of Black & White.
We went and saw him at the House of Blues in Boston and it was AWESOME! I love his voice, his lyrics and his band. I have to admit, I don't love it when he raps but whateva, I'll still listen. My favorite song on the album is Fire & Rain (not the James Taylor version). Plus, he's kinda cute.

Gwen Bell Best of '09 Blog Challenge

3 comments:

jessica said...

I'm sure that was a fabulous show. Now I'm off to check out this album...

Lauren in GA said...

I need to check out the album...I am a music square, and hadn't heard of him. Does he sing blue-sy, jazz-y kind of vocals?

I'll go google ☺

Linsey said...

Never heard of him, but who's kidding who? New, cool music and I are not exactly regular bedfellows. Thanks for the recommendation.

CREATE