

We interrupt the normally scheduled blogging to bring you this message...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!!
Can you believe I have a 14 year old? AHHHH!!!
Two firsts occurred today:
Caleb got his first phone. He's happy and I'm happy too. Next time he gets lost at the mall, I can just call him instead of security. Oh boy!
Caleb is going to his first church dance. I just happen to be the leader chaperoning this particular dance. Hee hee. Should be fun.
LOVE this kid!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb. You have those angel wings tucked so nicely, but I know they are there. God sent you to your Parents for a reason...you are a blessing to them. Have fun with your new phone.
Mrs. Benson
You are one hot momma of a 14 year old! I hope he had fun at the dance! How exciting! And how fun that you just HAD to be there to witness it....
Happy Birthday, Caleb!!
Ohhhhh, his first dance!! That is huge.
That is awesome that you will no longer have to call mall security. (you make me laugh)
First dance!!! WHO HOO! I am totally chaperoning my girl's first dances.
I didn't know you had a Caleb too...happy birthday to him! How do you have a 14 year old, by the way? You look grrreatt!
He looks so embarrassed by you in that picture...Love it.
My 14 year old got a phone for his b-day too. Very handy.
Happy Birthday Caleb
Post a Comment