that was really clever! i loved the pictures, and i kinda felt like i was sitting on your sofa looking through your scrapbooks. except no one offered me cocoa or anything. bummer.
Can you print those pages out like an actual digital scrapbook? That would make life easier if you could. I am so behind on scrapbooking it isn't funny.
I have not seen those wax lips in ages!! Hope that is what they were...not a symptom of the swine flu or something ;).
I love how you made that...can you make it into a book? It looks like a whole lot of work went into it, so I sure hope you can! You are one talented lady! Thanks for sharing:)
7 comments:
Yes, Those masses of birds are creepy, aren't they? Love the photos. Talk to you soon.
that was really clever! i loved the pictures, and i kinda felt like i was sitting on your sofa looking through your scrapbooks.
except no one offered me cocoa or anything. bummer.
I loved it!
Can you print those pages out like an actual digital scrapbook? That would make life easier if you could. I am so behind on scrapbooking it isn't funny.
I have not seen those wax lips in ages!! Hope that is what they were...not a symptom of the swine flu or something ;).
I love how you made that...can you make it into a book? It looks like a whole lot of work went into it, so I sure hope you can! You are one talented lady! Thanks for sharing:)
Oh and I love your costume! I will post my pictures soon, we would have looked awesome together!
Loved it. All of it. Your costume rocked. GREAT pictures all around!
Great pictures Liz! Love the pics of the each of you guys, so professional!
Post a Comment