Friday, September 25, 2009

Blankie Love

 

 

I LOVE that he still loves his blankie.
Posted by Picasa



I LOVED my "packie" too.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, my goodness, Lizzie. Could you be any cuter?!?

A-Kap said...

Seriously. Cute cute CUTE!!!! Whoah. And I love the pics of your cute kidlings.

Mark Fotheringham said...

That's obviously my problem; I never had a packie! Explains a lot.

Lauren in GA said...

Look at how cute you both look with your packies!!

like Mother like son ☺

Amber said...

It's funny. We took my daughter's blankie away when she was 2 but now that my son is 3, I love that he loves his blankie!

katie g. said...

Seriously Mark? You never had a packie? those pics of you Liz are PRICELESS!! hahahahahaha. That crazy couch and the kitchen linoleum - cringe worthy and makes me happy to see at the same time. That face you're making must be your reaction when you saw that I cut your bangs

jessica said...

This post got an audible "AWWWWWW"

I love those pictures of you when you were little. I had a blankie too...my mom took it to my senior night when I was in high school and it got lost! So tragic, I know. She saved it after all those years and then it disappeared at a dumb high school thing.

How was the concert? Awesome I'm sure...I am back from Utah with lots to tell...I will get your book in the mail tomorrow!

diane said...

Makes me want to wrap up with a cozy blanket.

Jake said...

You look exactly the same, Liz! So cute. I have a blankie boy too.

CREATE