Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Do you hear what I hear?
It is so quiet in my house right now, I don't quite know what to do with myself. One thing I love about school, I am excited when they all get home and it's noisy again. One thing I don't like about school, I feel like I have to clean the house or organize something. Do I really have to make good use of my time? Can't I just read and watch movies and eat whatever I want? I need a teacher to give me a daily schedule too. I think I'll go ponder that and then take an uninterrupted nap...
Labels:
Introspection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I will totally be there with you on the very happy/bored sad thing... in like 5 more years.
Let me just live in your moment for a moment...
I woke up this morning totally regreting my late night. These days the only peace and quiet I get is around 9pm...last night it was aftder 10pm because little C decided to be high maintenance.
I'm with Linz, I will fly out there and join you in say five years...til then enjoy your quiet time. You have earned it!
Umm, I hope we are not required to be productive while they are gone!! Or I am in big trouble :)
To answer you question: I actually really LOVE the sports bras from Target. It is the C9 brand. But not the least expensive one, I do have to splurge for the more expensive version. They have worked as well as the really expensive brands! Good luck :)
I think you should go to lunch and a matinee. I wish I could go with you.
go get a job. totally worth it. work part time, then spend the rest of your free time spending your new money.
I don't know whether I look forward to that day or not!! :)
What will I do with actual peace and quiet???
(The nap thing sounds pretty darn good...) ☺
I've been meaning to get a job for 7 years now. I don't know, do I really want a boss? The thing is once the kids get older, they almost need more supervision once they are home, so you need to gear up while they're gone. having little kids at home all day takes a toll on the body and the psyche, take the time you have now to recover.
Ahhhhhhh, an uninterrupted nap!!!! Sounds delightful!!!!!!
I know what you mean...who wants to be productive? I say go read, and eat!
Sorry, I have been missing...I couldn't log into blogger and I couldn't leave comments since your comment section doesn't have the Name/URL option.
hmmmm, one thing that I struggle with is that I can not just BE. I always have a bee in my bonnet, thinking, doing, buzzing. I had a friend mention that I am always doing something and that I can't just "Veg". I am not saying that proudly..I need to learn that. So you and me Liz, we are two halves of the same coin.
I like your coping strategy. ;)
I only have a two-hour window, not enough to make me feel like I need to be productive. And so I play!
This will be me tomorrow!
Post a Comment