Look at them now...
So well loved and very hard to part with.



I wouldn't let her have the flip flops she has been wanting until she got rid of the beloved sneaks. I know what it's like to part with a favorite pair of shoes. It's hard but it just has to be done. She actually tied them together and said goodbye. She almost couldn't do it but she finally let them go. They've been good to her. I will be checking the trash every day until trash day.

8 comments:
wow! boy, i'd say she loved them! that is some serious shoe love!
I feel the shoe love. Nothing like a well worn pair of shoes. RIP sneaks.
i was just gonna say, "i wonder if diane can relate to this at all?" apparently.
i tried to email you today but it got kicked back. did you change your verizon address?
I love those sneakers! I love the hugging picture. I always get sad when my kids have out grown or worn out their shoes. I think it's because I love shoes and I put in A LOT of hard work into finding good deals on those shoes! Oh and then of course the fact that my kids are growing makes me sad too.
Oh how I feel Hannah's pain.... That love of shoes will never go away -- and that sure ain't all bad! There could be worse things..... I still miss some of those sweet shoes I once owned. Pathetic, but true. I'm so sorry Hannah. Each day will get a little bit easier...sorta.
Sigh. just evidence that she has had much great playtime in them. Those pictures of her are so cute!
Are those the same sneaks she tried to "sneak" wearing to church? hahaha. parting is such sweet sorrow, hannah - but hey those new kicks will look great in FLORIDA!!
...Parting is such sweet sorrow...
I can see why they were so loved. Good idea withholding the awesome flip flops until the sneaks were laid to rest.
Post a Comment